Partners for a Clean Environment is your one-stop-shop for business sustainability in Boulder County.
Partners for a Clean Environment (PACE) provides free expert advisor services, financial incentives and a certification program to help businesses measure and gain recognition for their energy, waste, water, and transportation achievements. PACE Partners are businesses committed to supporting a strong economy, implementing environmentally sustainable practices and demonstrating leadership in our community.
Whether you are a business, a property owner or manager, or a contractor, PACE can help you advance your environmental performance goals. If you are a business, our expert Business Sustainability Advisors support you in using energy and water more efficiently, reducing waste and finding better transportation options for your employees. If you are a property owner or manager, our Advisors assist you in better supporting your tenants and their workspace needs. If you are a contractor, our Advisors work with you to promote more efficient technologies.
Contact a Business Sustainability Advisor at 303-786-7223 or info@PACEpartners.com or get started by answering a few questions about your business and goals.
News & Events
New Commercial EnergySmart Custom Efficiency Rebates!
Commercial property owners/managers or businesses located in the city of Boulder can now earn incentives for efficiency upgrades that are not a part of the existing prescriptive rebate program. Custom Efficiency rebates promote the implementation of electric and natural gas saving measures by reducing project costs.
- Building Automation System
- Airside waste heat recovery/reuse
- Chiller Upgrades
- Refrigeration compressor and condenser replacement
- Variable frequency drive installations on fans, pumps, or other variable loads
- Compressed air equipment and system upgrades
- Lighting equipment and controls that extend beyond prescriptive lighting rebate offerings
- Process heat recovery and reuse
- Controls, improvements or operational reconfigurations for industrial processes
- Data center load reduction measures
- Building envelope improvements
What is PACE?
Partners for a Clean Environment provides free expert advisor services, incentives and a certification program to help businesses measure and gain recognition for their successful progress in energy, waste, water and transportation. PACE Partners are businesses committed to supporting a strong economy, implementing environmentally sustainable practices and becoming leaders in our community.
More than 3,743 PACE Partners are making strides to implement sustainable practices into their businesses and Partners for a Clean Environment is proud to recognize the following businesses and organizations for their involvement in the PACE program. Since the program’s inception in 1993, the leadership of these businesses and organizations has supported PACE in developing the full-service sustainability program we offer today. In partnering with PACE, you join a community of businesses that:
- Understand that sustainability and profitability go hand in hand
- Care about their customers
- Pursue more sustainable practices to support the health and environment of our local community