Since 2011, more than half of all Boulder County businesses have worked with EnergySmart, PACE’s energy service, to improve their energy efficiency. More than 1,000 businesses have completed projects that generate a collective $1.4 million in cost savings and conserve enough electricity to power 1500 homes each year.
At Partners for a Clean Environment, our business sustainability advisors assist you to:
- Assess and support energy efficiency
- Obtain cost saving rebates and incentives for planned or recently completed upgrades
- Identify contractors
- Improve lighting quality and upgrade other equipment
- Rate the energy performance of your building
- Invest in solar panels on the roof
- Engage employees to help save energy through simple, daily practices
To get started with our energy efficiency services in Boulder County, contact a business sustainability advisor at 303-786-7223 or info@PACEpartners.com
Discover more simple energy efficiency actions your Boulder County business can take now.
Find out what other support organizations are here to help you.