Federal estimates show that 75 percent of solid waste can be diverted from the landfill, yet Boulder County currently diverts roughly 35 percent. In making sustainable resource and disposal choices, your business can cut costs on supplies and raw materials, enhance overall efficiency, lessen your impact on the environment, and convert waste into a valuable product.
At Partners for a Clean Environment in Boulder County, our business sustainability advisors assist you to:
- Assess and support waste reduction
- Work toward “zero waste” output
- Formulate waste diversion and reduction strategies
- Explore sustainable purchasing policies and employee engagement opportunities
- Strategize manufacturing and supply chain management efficiencies
- Identify ways to divert material from the landfill through reuse, recycling, and composting programs
To get started, contact a Boulder County business sustainability advisor at 303-786-7223 or info@PACEpartners.com
Discover simple waste reduction actions your business can take now.
Find out what other zero waste support organizations are here to serve you in Boulder County and beyond.