More than 3,743 Boulder County businesses are making strides to implement sustainable practices into their businesses and Partners for a Clean Environment is proud to recognize the following businesses and organizations for their involvement in the PACE program. Since the program’s inception in 1993, the leadership of these businesses and organizations has supported PACE in developing the full-service business sustainability consulting program we offer today. In partnering with PACE, you join a community of environmentally conscious Boulder County businesses that:
- Understand that sustainability and profitability go hand in hand
- Care about their customers
- Pursue more sustainable business practices to support the health and environment of our local community
Find out which businesses are PACE certified.
PACE Partners deserve recognition for their work and commitment to sustainable business practices. When you join Partners for a Clean Environment and receive free sustainability services in Boulder County, your business becomes eligible for various forms of community recognition, including the opportunity to showcase your achievements through PACE’s annual awards. Award categories include partners who have achieved single or multiple PACE focus area certifications; greatest energy, waste and water reductions; best building owners; and more.
PACE Partner community recognition includes:
- Access to Boulder County sustainability advising service to identify and implement efficiency opportunities at your business, at no cost to your business
- PACE storefront window decal
- Eligibility for inclusion in social and print media
- Invitations to attend networking events and participate in other opportunities
- Community recognition in Boulder County through awards program and other opportunities offered by city council or town board and/or PACE
Learn more about gaining recognition with PACE.