Together with PACE, Boulder County businesses achieved
Partners for a Clean Environment is your one-stop-shop for business sustainability in Boulder County.
Partners for a Clean Environment (PACE) provides free expert advisor services, financial incentives and a certification program to help businesses measure and gain recognition for their energy, waste, water, and transportation achievements. PACE Partners are businesses committed to supporting a strong economy, implementing environmentally sustainable practices and demonstrating leadership in our community.
Whether you are a business, a property owner or manager, or a contractor, PACE can help you advance your environmental performance goals.
- For businesses: our expert business sustainability advisors support you in using energy and water more efficiently, reducing waste and finding better transportation options for your employees.
- For property owners or managers: our advisors assist you in better supporting your tenants and their workspace needs.
- For contractors: our advisors work with you to promote more efficient technologies.
News and Events
Congratulations to VooDoo Hair Lounge! PACE Certified in Waste!
Opportunity to Provide Input on Proposed RTD Temporary Service Reductions
Changes to PACE Rebates for 2020
FREE Water Saving Resources
Carsharing in Boulder County
More than 3,743 Boulder County businesses are making strides to implement sustainable practices into their businesses and Partners for a Clean Environment is proud to recognize the following businesses and organizations for their involvement in the PACE program. Since the program’s inception in 1993, the leadership of these businesses and organizations has supported PACE in developing the full-service business sustainability consulting program we offer today. In partnering with PACE, you join a community of environmentally conscious Boulder County businesses that:
- Understand that sustainability and profitability go hand in hand
- Care about their customers
- Pursue more sustainable business practices to support the health and environment of our local community