More than 73,000 people in Boulder County travel each day to another community to work, and many employees average 28 miles or more per commute. By supporting travel reduction and sustainable transportation programs, you can make a positive difference in the daily lives of your employees, the carbon footprint of your business and the sustainability goals of your local community.
Partners for a Clean Environment works with your local transportation management agency to provide free commuter benefits assistance to. Advisors assess transportation opportunities and support you in implementing the following:
- Transit Pass Set-up
- Boulder Transportation Connections BikePool Program
- Employee Transportation Coordinators
- Carpool/Vanpool Network
- General Transportation Information
- Employee Travel Planning
- Transportation Surveys
- Health Fairs, Presentations and Information Booths
Advisors can also provide advice and resources on:
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program—taxi rides home in case of emergency or bad weather
- eGo CarShare—pay as you go round-trip cars throughout the city of Boulder
- Flexible Work Schedules—telecommuting, flex days, alternative schedules
Discover simple sustainable transportation actions your business can take now to reduce its carbon footprint.
Find out what other commuter benefits and transportation support organizations are here in Boulder County to serve you.